July 31, 2014

Liebster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award again!  Thanks Emily!


Rules:
+ Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
+ Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
+ Answer the 11 questions they have given you.
+ Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
+ Nominate 11 bloggers (I'm doing 3 xD ) with under 200 followers to answer the questions (excluding the one who nominated you).
+ You must notify your nominees of their nomination.


11 Random Facts:
1. I'm wearing a turquoise t-shirt right now.
2.  Awards/tags aren't my favorite things to post! xD
3.  My middle name is Ribble.
4.  My age is classified. :D
5.  I have straight hair.
6.  I sometimes procrastinate on my writing...
7.  I love listening to Lindsey Stirling.  (Violinist who dances :P )
8.  Most of my friends are taller than me!
9.  It's cloudy where I live.
10.  I'm homeschooled! Woot woot!
11.  I don't really like the gooey part (where the seeds are) of tomatoes.  
Emily's Questions:
1. When is your birthday and how tall are you?
My birthday is December 16 and my height, last time I checked, was 5'3" but I'm probably 5'4" or 5'5" :D

2. Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset!  I usually never see the sunrise. :P
3. Gold or silver?
Definitely silver!
4. Flats or heels?
Hmmm,  I like flats because they are comfortable and cute, but heels are fancier and can be hard to walk in.  Though, I do love wedges... probably flats though.  I wear them more.
5. If you could choose another name for yourself, what would it be?
Jessica!  I don't know why, but I've always loved that name!  When I was younger, every time I played with dolls one of them would be Jessica.  Right now, I'm writing a novel for a blog contest and the main character's name is Jessie... go figures. :3
6. Where do you see yourself in eight years?
Probably finishing college, or I might be done by then.  Hopefully, written a novel and gotten really good at the guitar and violin! :D
7. Why are you proud of yourself?
2 things why I'm proud of myself: 
(1) Because I pushed myself to practice guitar a lot and now I can play a few songs!
(2) Because I'm me and I don't pretend to be someone else!
8. If you could switch places with someone for a week, who would it be?
Uhh, hmmm, anyone who was going to the beach! xD  I haven't gone in 2 years!
9. If you could go out with a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Hmm, Elsa, maybe, because I could see her magical ice powers or any medieval girl because I love medieval stories and clothes. :D
10. What is your best subject in school?
 I'm good at math and like doing it!
11. What is your least favorite accessory?
BRACELETS!  Ugh, they get in the way of writing and everything! xD

My Questions:

1. Sandals or tennis shoes?
2.  Do you like short hair or long hair better?
3.  Would you rather go white water rafting or tubing?
4.  Have you ever been a flower girl?
5.  What's your middle name?
6.  What hairstyle are your wearing right now?
7.  Would you rather wear a skirt or dress?
8.  Shorts or pants?
9.  Do you have your own bedroom?
10.  How many siblings do you have?
11.  Do you have a pet?

And I nominate....
Eve from Eve of Womanhood
Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life
Lauren from Pretty Things & Polka Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment