August 30, 2014

Letting You All Know & Tricky Tuesday...?

What's up, guys!
Hope you are having a great Saturday!
Just letting you all know (so you won't all leave..haha!) that my family is taking a computer break for a month, so I won't be posting stuff till then!

I totally forgot, again, to do Tricky Tuesday!  This will be the last riddle until our break is over. (Until the end of September)

Last weeks riddle:
What is heavy forward but not backward? 

Answer:
Ton

Well, I have some of my writing I need to post, but I'm gonna wait a little! Haha!
What do you guys want me to post?
*DIY
*Recipe(s)
*More writing (Gonna do anyway..)
*Contest
*Life Update
*Music
*Riddles
*Other (Tell me some ideas! :D )

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
What are you most looking forward to in fall?

*~Joy~*

6 comments:

  1. I would love to see some more life update, music and diys. But this is YOUR blog! Make your choices:)
    -xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! I love that riddle :D And I agree June, it's your blog but I would love to read life updates and more riddles.

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I've finally got your Liebster Award posted! Thanks for the nomination :)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete