August 22, 2014

Liebster Award... again! :)


Thanks June for nominating me for the Liebster award! Click ♥︎here♥︎ to see her amazing blog!

Rules:
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post     
Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

11 Random Facts About Me:
I would love to breed a cat once in my lifetime!
I want to take horse riding lessons! (Hopefully in the fall I will!!!)
I want to stop procrastinating on my writing... >_<
I have been nominated twice for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
I don't feel quite as shy on the computer than in real life... :3
I need to post more interesting stuff on my blog! -_-
I just tried Sweet Frog's frozen yogurt a couple weeks ago and it is amazing!!!
I enjoy watching Once Upon a Time
I love Marvel movies! (except for the Hulk.  I didn't watch that... :P )
I love reading
I also enjoy writing

June's Questions:


1: Favorite Quote?
One of my favorite writing quotes is "A professional writer is an amateur who never quit." -Richard Bach

2: Worst song?
I wish I never heard this song because it's so annoying to me: Fancy by Iggy Azalea
.-.
3: Favorite Month?
Hmmm, I love the sound of May.  I can picture the feeling of the soft warm breeze and the cool weather.  I can see the lush green grass and the vibrant flowers growing. :)
But I don't have an absolute favorite.  I like April, December, November, and June too!  (And all the rest... xD )
4: Would you wear black(shirt, pants, socks etc.) for a whole year or white? 
I think white because (my opinion) it's prettier, but there are some really pretty black clothes too! ;)
5: Pinterest or YouTube?
Pinterest
6: What is your lucky number?
I don't have a 'lucky' number, but my favorite would be 4! :)
7:My sister/brother deletes your posts for next week! You...
Yikes!  That would be horrible!  I would feel my anger in the pit of my stomach.  I would probably ask my younger bro if he did it and if he did... well...I wouldn't quite know what to do... Thankfully, my brothers are AWESOME and respectful of my work! :) <3
8: Do you have your phone?
I don't have or need a phone right now.
9: Have you seen a cat on a leash?  
Hahahaha!  Funny you mention that.  We put our cat on a leash while she explored the snow on the ground one year! She walked us, though. xD
10: Pizza or Tacos? 
PIZZA!!!
11: Do you have a bucket list? 
I have mental goals, but not an actual bucket list. :P

I nominate....

Emily from Lynde Avenue
and


My Questions:

1.  Do you like eating fish?
2.  Have you eaten a coconut before?
3.  What is your favorite internet face. ( like: :) :P :D c; .-. )
4.  Have you ever gone fishing before?
5.  Do you love to do something that your other family members think is boring?
6.  Would you rather dance ballet or jazz?
7.  Have you ever shot a gun before?
8.  Do you want to enter any reality TV show?
9.  What would you do if you got a letter to go to a world famous talent show that would be broadcast on live TV?
10.  Do you like dress shopping?
11.  Have you eaten a super sour candy that you had to spit out?

2 comments: