August 4, 2014

Sunshine Award

Thanks so much Elly for nominating me! (Click on her name to see her amazing blog!)



The Rules
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2.Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
3.Nominated a bunch of other bloggers.
4.Question the people you nominated.
5.Tell them that you nominated them.
6.Put the award picture on your blog.

Elly's Questions:
Would you either want to be invisible when you wanted to be or be able to fly when you wanted what would you choose?
I would love to fly!

Favorite book character?
Rose from The Healer's Apprentice
Favorite book genre?
Fiction, especially medieval fiction! :D
Taking pictures or being in a picture?
Taking pictures, though I like being in pictures, sometimes. :P
What hairstyle is your hair in right now?
In a bun!
What are you wearing right now?
My comfy pjs!
Where are you right now?
In my family's "computer room"
Favorite smell?
hmm, I love lavender and I have a scented thing called "After the rain" that I love! :P 
What is a dream you ones had?
Last night, I dreamt that I was at a camp and I was slower than everyone! I really don't like those dreams!!! xD
Favorite color?
Hot pink, lime green, and blue!


I nominate....
Eve from Eve of Womanhood 
And
Anna from Banana and Bear


My Questions:
1.  Would you rather direct a movie or be in the movie?
2.  Have you seen your name in a novel before?
3.  What is your favorite subject in school?
4.  Favorite t.v. show?
5.  Favorite board game?
6.  Favorite drink? 
7.  Do you like extreme roller coasters? 
8.  Would you rather go to Hawaii or Paris?
9.  Do you like scrap booking?
10.  Favorite book?

Enjoy and don't forget to enter my writing contest! :D

*~Joy~*

No comments:

Post a Comment