February 3, 2015

You are Amazing and so is your Blog Award

I was nominated by the awesome Anna from Banana and Bear  and the wonderful Hannah for this blog award! :)

Pic by Anna
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post. 
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer. 
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog. 
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated

Anna's Questions:

1. If you had to choose to go a year without swimming or a year without dancing, which would you choose?
Hmmm, I love both, but swimming is a bit more fun for me! So, I'd have to go with dancing. 
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Read, write, dream, or play music.
3. Dogs or Cats?
Cats all the way! Though, I like dogs too.
4. Do you prefer sour candy or chocolate?
Why you do this to me? I LOVE both! Hmmm.....I guess chocolate by a tiny bit!
5. What's your favorite book series?
Well, I have a lot of favorites, but one of them would have to be High Hurdles.
6. Would you rather wear a blue shirt or a pink shirt?
Hmm, I love both colors! I'd have to do pink though.
7. Elephants or Tigers?
Hmm, I think tigers look cooler.

Hannah's Questions:

 1.Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert
2. What is your favorite thing to post on your blog?
I like to post pics and some writing pieces.
3. What is your favorite sport?
Basketball!
4. When did you start your blog?
Last year in June, I think!
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
That's hard. Anywhere with a beautiful beach since I haven't gone in a couple years!! :D

I nominate...

Celia - Her blog had amazing photography and her art is beautiful!
Bethan - Her blog is amazing and she writes well!
Eve - Her blog is awesome and she takes great photos. (Plus, she designed the layout of my blog!)
Jolly Girl - I just found her blog and I'm loving her writing!
Sammy - Her blog is great too and she also writes well!

My Questions:

1. Land or seas?
2. Do you like long hair or short hair?
3. Bright colors or pale colors?
4. Would you rather eat a cockroach or a spider?
5. Favorite snow activity?

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment