July 1, 2015

I'm Late For It!

Hey guys!

I've been waiting for this, knowing it was coming up...and I missed it.

I missed it by one month and a day!! Can you believe it!?! Ugh! 

Well...what is so special, you ask?

It was my blog anniversary!

One year!!

Since May 30, 2014!

Woo!!!

*Throws confetti* 

To celebrate this momentous day...er...that momentous day... here was my first blog post. Not an exciting post, but hey, it was my first one. xD

Also, here are some random facts about me:

1. I love singing, but I'm scared to sing in front of people if asked...even my family...I get embarrassed with everyone looking at me.

2. I love taking pictures of people, nature, animals, basically anything, but if people are taking pics of me, I get self-aware and keep thinking if I'm posing weird or if my half-smile looks like a scowl. xD

3. I'm very competitive. There was a game at my youth group where (it was all the girls competing against each other) you had to outstretch your arms and keep them there. The last girl keeping them up wins.
The game went on for a while until it was only me versus my friend's older sister. My arms were burning at this point. The teachers made us stand on one foot while keeping our arms up and tried to make one of us fall faster. 
Finally, the other girl's arms fell. 
I won!
I made my arms go limp. They were so sore! It felt like they'd been on fire. That's how bad it was...and how competitive I am...
Our youth pastor said we lasted for a little over fifteen minutes! He said that when he tried this challenge before, he only lasted five minutes.
Another teacher asked if I was a dancer or just really competitive.
Yeah...I'm really competitive. XD

So that sums up this blog-versary! 

I'm going to be hosting a writing contest soon, but if you're itching for one right away, go check out Hannah's Writing Prompt Contest!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary! I loved learning more about you :) xx

    ReplyDelete