June 3, 2014

Liebster Award

Thanks so much, Anna, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!  So excited for this!  I'm still learning all the stuff for blogging, but I'm getting better!  I'll be blogging more soon! <3

11 Random Facts About Me:

 1.  I have three brothers.  They aren't annoying, but are really nice! <3
 2. 4 is my favorite number.
 3. When I think of a day of the week or a number, it brings up a color for that day/number in my mind.  Ex. 4 for me is pink, Monday is blue, Tuesday is green, etc...
 4. I dream of myself being an adventurer, but I'm not that adventure-ish.
 5. I don't like strong mints.
 6. I never thought I would play guitar in my life, but I do now.
 7. My cat sleeps right next to me at night.
 8. I never thought I would start a blog.
 9. I love writing, but when I try, nothing comes to mind to write about.
10. I'm a perfectionist.
11. My bro and I are gonna start a business in our neighborhood!

Anna's Questions:


1. Favorite Colors?
Hot pink, lime green, and teal.
2. Favorite 3 books?
The Merchant's Daughter, The Healer's Apprentice, and The Goose Girl.  (Though there are a lot more!)
3. Where do you most want to visit out of anywhere in the world?
Hmmmm.... Probably Hawaii because of the beautiful beaches and flowers! :D
4. Reading or Writing?
Writing if I know what to write about!
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATE
6. Would you rather sleep for a day or run without stopping for a week?
Eh, sleep for a day because running without stopping....for a WEEK, would probably kill me! Haha!
7. Would you prefer to draw or paint?
Draw, though I'm not very good. :P
8. Singing or Dancing?
Singing!
9. Pants or a skirt?
Pants! Skirts aren't my favorite, but I like dresses! :P
10.  Ponytail or Braid?
BRAID!!!
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Ride my bike! Or swimming in the summer!

I nominate......
Elly from A Girl!
And
Celia from Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.!

List 11 random facts about you and answer these 11 questions!!!

1. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, or no chocolate?
2. What was the most embarrassing moment with your friends.
3. Would you rather write stories or poems?
4. List 3 of your most disliked colors.
5. Would you rather live with bright neon pink hair or live hairless.
6. PC or laptop?
7. Movies or T.V. Shows?
8. Would you rather eat a Salmon S'more or drink a Crab-shake?
9. Would you rather go swimming with sharks or eels?
10. What was your proudest moment?
11. Would you rather play Baseball or Soccer?

Have fun!
*~Joy~*



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for answering my questions!
    Now I know your secrets…. dun dun dun dun!
    Lol jk ;)
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete