September 23, 2015

Autumn Has Come!

Wassup peeps?
Today is the first day of Autumn!! WOOO!! I love Autumn!
For the amazing day, here is an Autumn questionnaire!

1. What’s your favorite Autumn drink?
This is hard, but it'll have to be the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks!
2. What's your favorite Autumn clothing?
BOOTS ALL DA WAY. Although, I wear boots in any season...
3. What’s your favorite Autumn snack?
I love candy corn!
4. Would you rather go through a corn maze or go to the pumpkin patch?
Corn maze; They are sooo fun!!
5. What’s your favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever had?
The costume I made that took the longest was a Hippie outfit, but I loved being a pirate. xD
6. Do you still go trick or treating?
Last year I did, but I don't know if I'll do it this year...well...but...candy though...I love chocolate... :P
7. Autumn walks or drinking hot chocolate in front of the fire?
I LOVE BOTH!!!! I can't decide....
8. Favorite Autumn memory?
Jumping into a pile of leaves from a swingset and hanging out with friends and relatives. 
9. Do you like Thanksgiving or Halloween better?
Thanksgiving for sure! I love hanging with friends and family and the great food is a bonus!
10. Describe a perfect Autumn day.
Warm weather, but with a cool breeze outside. Hanging with friends, taking pictures together, and having fuuuuun. Also, playing games with my family and watching a movie while cuddling in blankets with hot apple cider!

That was fun! Feel free to use these questions and comment here if you use them for a blog post! I'd love to see your answers!

------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that the 6 Word Story contest end date has moved to Oct. 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment