December 24, 2015

What Am I Currently Reading?

Gah! Today is Christmas Eve! Wow!! This is crazy. XD

Today's Daily December is: What are you currently reading/how do you like it so far?

EEK! I'm on the second book of the Legend trilogy, Prodigy, by Marie Lu. IT'S SOOOO GOOOODDD! Like, the things that happen are unexpected and when I predict something, it totally changes. There is cussing in it sometimes, but it's not terrible. I'd suggest 14+ to read this series. IT'S SO GOOD THOUGH, GAAHHH!!! I WON'T SAY ANY SPOILERS BUT IS GOOD AND SAD AND GREAT AND MYSTERIOUS AND WHAT IS WILL HAPPEN NEXT? AAH!

I just found out that they are making a movie from Legend and it's gonna come out in 2016! WHAT???!?!?!? :D :D :D

Sorry, fangirling...

Sooo....it's a dystopian book set in a futuristic world and yeah, idk, it's just so good. XD

6 comments:

  1. JKEWJGRTNWRIGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A MOVIE!!!!! WHAT!!!! I love that book and I basically died when I read that it going to be a movie. I can't even handle it right now.

    Btw. be careful on the last book, it kinda disappointed me so don't get to freaked out about the last one. But GO CRAZY with the first 2.
    Merry Christmas

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAASSS!! SOMEHOW I SAW IT AND I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO! :O :D

      Aw, kk, BUT YEAH, I LOVE THE FIRST TWO THUS FAR! EEEEKKKK!!

      Merry Christmas Leah!

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing a lot about the Legend series lately. I keep on forgetting to look it up though. ;)
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAS JUST YAS TO LEGEND AND A LEGEND MOVIE GAH.

    ReplyDelete