August 18, 2014

Liebster Award

Hello all!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Celia!  Click on her name to see her cool blog!
~Rules~
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Choose some (usually eleven, but I can't do that many) people to nominate and link them in this post     
- Ask eleven questions to your nominees
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

Random Facts about Me:
*I like barbecue sauce on my cheese burger
*I also like mayonnaise on my cheese burger
*I need to stop procrastinating on my writing... :/
*I have a wire that is poking my cheek from my braces :P
*I want to breed cats at least once in my lifetime
*I don't like steep hills on roller coasters
*I'm growing my hair out
*I've had bangs before
*I love dill pickles
*I haven't been to the beach in over 3 years
*I'm now done with these random facts! :D
 
Celia's Questions:

1. favorite song at the moment?
Hmm, right now it would be Good Time 
2. rainy days or sunny days?
I love rainy days if I'm watching a movie or relaxing indoors, but sunny days are nice too.
3. favorite sport?
Basketball!
4. what is the reason for your blog name? (how did you come up with the name, and why is it your name).
Well, I was brainstorming ideas for a blog about writing and stuff and that popped into my mind (along with others that I've long forgotten).  It seemed to be like a fantasy writing name, so I stuck with it. :)  Plus, I wanted my blog to seem like "Another Enchanted Land" :P
5. favorite guy character?
Hmm, there are so many from different movies and books... My favorite guy character from the book I am currently reading would have to be Prosper from The Thief Lord.  He is cautious, doesn't steal unless he has to, good with haggling, and a protective big brother.
6. favorite girl character?
Hmmm, I just finished doing a review about the Princess Academy and I think Miri is pretty cool. :D
7. favorite color (at the moment) ?
Turqoise.
8. what is your favorite dessert?
I love all sugar, but I would have to say the original, chocolate chip cookie.  Not too dense or sweet.
9. if you could have one character be real, and you guys where BFFs, which character would you pick, and why?
Hmm, that's hard.  Maybe Elsa.  She could show me her ice powers and make me cool clothes! (Get the pun? hahahahaha...no....not funny.)
10. what are you doing right now?
Now is technically in the past, but other than that, I am finishing writing this award post, but when people start seeing this, I will probably be messing around on the computer still. :P
11. which of these questions was your favorite?
I would have to say #4.  As for me, I haven't seen anyone do that type of question!

I nominate:
Noémie- Seeking Jesus

My Questions:
1. What is the biggest meal you have eaten?
2.  Would you rather eat chocolate sauce over spaghetti noodles or chocolate sauce over rice?
3.  Are you a girly girl, tomboy, or a bit of both?
4.  What is your favorite snack?
5.  Favorite book?
6.  Favorite movie?
7.  Have you ever seen a cat on a leash?
8.  Would you rather have 2 cats or 3 dogs?
9.  Would you rather go shopping for your favorite type of shoes or your favorite dress?
10.  Do you like pie?
11.  What is the most random thing you have ever heard in a conversation?  

Have fun!

*~Joy~*

No comments:

Post a Comment