April 29, 2015

My Old Pony Friend

I'm sure a lot of you have at least had a favorite stuffed animal before, right? 
Well, one day I was given a pink and purple stuffed pony that came with a lime green bag. I loved her since day one. 

Of course I had to name my new friend. I saw a word stitched onto the green bag. I figured that was the name of the pony. I didn't know how to pronounce the word then, so my mom told me it said "Precious." From then on, I called my stuffed friend, Precious Pony! (I didn't even know what "precious" meant back then!)

I would play "family" with my other stuffed animals and this pony was always the main character, whether it be school, camping trips, or music lessons. I would sleep with her every night, too.
Precious Pony was definitely one of my favorite toys and fondest memories of my childhood and I still have her today! :)

The collar I found somewhere and it fit perfectly and my mom made the little shirt thing, that I never put on my other stuffed animals. :)

(Oh, and today I just did my driver's test for my learner's permit and I passed! :D )

7 comments:

  1. Awww...Precious Pony is soooo CUTE!!

    I have two special stuffed animals, one is named Brown Bunny. He was my first stuffie and I've had him since...well...forever. Literally. My Grandma bought him for me before I was born XD I loved him so much. He used to be really fluffy and white but now his fur is rough and matted because I chewed on him tons. :P

    And then Auggie Doggie. I got him three years ago when my mom hurt her foot (she bought him at the hospital). He is even more matted than Brown Bunny - he has had like zillions of adventures. ;D

    Sorry for the really long comment, lol.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's cute! ^.^ Haha, yes, I've had so many adventures with my stuffed pals too. :P

      Delete
  2. Awwww that's so cute<3

    I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU JOY!!!!! I KNEW you could get it!!!! Great job!!!! LOVE YOU<3<3<3

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a lot of stuffed toy friends (OK, maybe I still have a lot). One of my favourite toys was a baby doll. I really wanted my older sister's baby doll, so Mum ended up having to buy me my own. It wasn't really a stuffed toy, but it was one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S Congratulations on the test!

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah, I've had a favorite baby doll too. :) Thanks, Sophie!

      Delete