September 29, 2015

For All The Writers...

Before I get to the real post:
I'm going to have a QOTW (Quote Of The Week), well, every week. It'll help me to post more, plus, who doesn't love inspirational quotes?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What writer doesn't want to be published? I can't wait till I can get a novel published, but I'm starting small, with short stories. 

I tried to find story contests that I could enter short stories, but couldn't find any that allowed short stories to be longer than 3,000 words. That isn't bad, but it's hard to write only 3,000 words! My dad helped me find something AMAZING! It's not a contest...it's waaaay better.

I can publish short stories. ANYONE can publish them. Not just short stories though, any writing piece! Novels, short stories, Novelettes, Epics, etc.
You know where you can publish your story?
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing otherwise known as KDP.
You can set your own price and people an but your books and then you can become FAMOUS AND YAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Okay, calm again...

But seriously, I was soooo excited to hear that, I just had to share! Currently, I'm writing a short story and hope to publish it on there. You do have to have an Amazon account to do this, though.

Hope this makes you writers out there excited!

Thanks for reading!

OH, you guys have 3 days till my contest ends! I hope you guys enter! Pretty please? XD

Love y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Love the Quote of the Week idea, might do it on my own blog! And YOU CAN PUBLISH YOUR OWN STORIES AND PRINT THEM???
    Mind checking out my blog and giving some feedback? www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zelus! YESSS!! IT'S SO COOL!! :D
      Yeah! I checked out your blog and it looks great! I also, heard one of your piano covers and you play beautifully!

      Delete
  2. I love this quote, Joy! And this post. You are awesome! If you do put a story on kindle, do be sure to let us know so we can check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Christine! You made my day! You're so nice! Thanks, I will! :) <3

      Delete