December 19, 2015

6 Word Story / Catching Up On Life...

Photo via

Snow fell, as shall the queen.

~*~

I decided not to catch up on the past Daily December's nor do today's as I'm going to write a lifestyle post!

Okay dokey, soooo....let's see where to begin....

Artsy photo of candles. xD

I turned 16 on December 16!! It's so weird, like, when I was young 16 used to feel so far away, but I would dream about being so cool and pretty and confident and all other good things, but now that I'm here, I just feel like...well, myself. Which is good because if I woke up on my b-day and found out that I looked/acted like a totally different person, I would freak out. xD

16 sounds old, but I don't feel any different. I guess that's with all birthdays, though, but when you look back, you can see how you've changed and matured.

One of the best gifts I received was a nutcracker mug from my parents!



Isn't it so elegant, yet cute? You know how much I love nutcrackers from my collection post last year (has it really been a year already??).

The same day I went to two Christmas parties, one at my youth group and one with my friends (Anna, Hannah, Celia, and their families.) We recorded a youtube vid and it's up now on our channel! It was so fun to make, along with another video that's in the making that's even crazier, partly because of sugar...also we are crazy together to begin with.

So yes, that day was very busy, but very fun!

Um...what happened these past two days...Gah, I can't remember...I'm tired, probably because I stayed up till 12:30 last night reading an awesome book and I couldn't put it down... #booknerd 

Well, one of our cats are gonna go into labor any day now! So exciting! :D =(^.^)=

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE IS LESS THAN A WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS??? THAT'S SO CRAZY I CAN'T COMPREHEND IT. MY LIFE IS GOING SO FAST, I WANT IT TO SLOW DOWN. AAAAHHHHHHH!

Ahem, anyway, I realize I forgot to do the QOTW, but I will post it Tuesday, since this week is almost over anyway. Oh, and about the photo contest, I will host that after Christmas because it's so busy right now.

I'm gonna go read now... see ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Joy! Oh and I'll watch the video for you! And I totally understand what you're talking about with staying up late reading great books. #booknerd yep! I am too. ;)
    Ellie :)
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yeeesss! Books are the best. :D

      Delete