August 27, 2014

Summer Rewind

Thanks Anna for tagging me for the Summer Rewind! (Click ♥here♥ to see her AMAZING blog! :) )



Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule. Pictures are optional.
3. Answer the ten summer/autumn questions given to you.
4. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/autumn related questions.
7. The banner above must be in the post and you must credit the photo and the tag origin.
6 things I've done over the summer:
1. I got my hair highlighted and the tips dyed! (as you've probably seen)
2. I've done my first blog contest! :D
3. Went to Virginia with my family.
4.  My siblings pet sitting business is growing!
5. I've been swimming a lot! :P
6. Pffft.. what else is there... I've been relaxing a lot I guess. xD  Nothing much this summer.  Hopefully we are going to the beach next year! :D  

1. Do you prefer flip-flops or sneakers in the summer?
Hmm, I like flip-flops, but I can run better in sneakers if I'm playing games outside.
2. Favorite trip you took this summer?
To Virginia! There is a really cool outside shopping mall called Short Pump!
3. What memory from this summer will you treasure the most?
Relaxing and laughing with my family while at Virginia! One of the best trips we've had in a long time!
4. Do you like painting your toenails a lot in the summer? ;)
I don't do it a lot, but I would rather paint my fingernails! :P
5. Favorite book you read this summer?
Oh! I just LOVE this book called The Thief Lord.  It sounds weird, but it's sooo good! Hard to explain though. ;)
6. What are you most looking forward to this Fall?
The nice relaxing weather. :D
7. If you could re-live one day from this summer, which would it be? (Not because you wanted to change it but because you enjoyed it so much ;).
I keep saying this, but the trip to Virginia! It was so awesome with my family! <3
8. Favorite photo you took of yourself this summer?
I don't take a lot of selfies, but I love this pic of my mom and I!


9. Song you enjoyed most this summer?

10. Do you like the mountains or the beach better?
BEACH!!!

I tag:
&

(I know that's not 5...)

My Questions:

1. Favorite summer drink?
2. Favorite Summer food?
3.  Favorite summer snack?
4. What great summer event would you have liked to throw?  (Like a pool party, water balloon fight..etc)
5.  What is your favorite fall color?
6.  Least favorite thing about summer?
7.  What gross thing have you eaten this summer?
8.  Do you like summer or fall better?
9.  Favorite summer hairstyle?
10.  Favorite fall outfit?

Have fun!

*~Joy~*

No comments:

Post a Comment