August 27, 2014

My Day in Pictures

Hello!
I haven't been posting much recently so I decided to do this thingamajig that I thought of.  I'm going to post pictures of what I did in the order that I did them today! (If that makes sense)
Let's start!

Got ready for the day.
Drank a smoothie-type thing.
Worked out.
Did math...
Ate lunch.  (No, these are not all mine) :P
Chores.
Practiced violin a little.  (Yes, my E string is broken...)

Vocabulary.
Grammar review.
Writing lesson thingy.  (Don't ask what this is about... it's very random. xD )


Messing around on the computer.

And now I have to get ready for my youth group!
If I do this again, hopefully it will be on a more fun day! xD

Enjoy!

*~Joy~*











4 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun doing...that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Sounds like a productive yet relaxing day. I love your blog!!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete