June 29, 2015

Random Post...

'Ello peoples!

The weather is nice over here. Last week it was in the high 90s, but so far this week it has been in the low 80s. A great change! Do you agree North Carolinians? Well, I guess the weather varies in different cities, but yeah...tis nice where I live. How's the weather where you live?

Anyway, done talking about weather... I'm drinking hot chocolate right now. Even though it's summer...but I love it. I love any chocolate really...besides chocolate covered bugs..ew... Who doesn't love chocolate? Well, there are people who don't like it, but I feel sad 'cause they're missing out on a little taste of Heaven. Heh.

Currently, I've been continuing/editing my writing piece I posted for Hannah's first writing prompt contest! Then, I found out she's hosting another one!!! (Click here for details!) I'm writing out ideas for the prompt I'm choosing to do at this very moment! You should totally join if you love to write! It's so fun! 

Talking about writing contests, I will be hosting one soon! It's going to be different than the other two I've hosted. Stay on the look out for it!

Thanks for following my blog guys/gals! You are awesome!

Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's some hot weather! I'm glad it's cooled down. :) We have been having some hot weather here, too. Our pastor joked that he feels that we as a congregation deceived him because he thought he was moving to a cooler state. We did get a bit of rain yesterday, but it's back to being hot today.
    I love anything chocolate, too! I feel sorry for those who are allergic to it.

    -Christine from Everything is Blogsome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. xD Haha, that's hilarious! Yeah, we've been getting thunderstorms here, which helped it cool down a bit, but I heard it's suppose to get into the 90s later this week. Ugh. :P
      Me too! That would be horrible!

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for an award! :)
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/06/elysian-award.html

    ReplyDelete