August 13, 2015

Spontaneous Haircut

Helloooo peeeople!!

So, I knew I wanted to cut my hair short in the fall, but I didn't know it would be...today...It's not even fall yet!

But my mom was getting her hair cut and she asked me if I wanted one, so I said yes!

Here are a couple pics of my haircut, before and after I got it cut, highlighted, and styled. (I Even got some styling tips!)

Before:
(This is the best recent pic I can find that shows pretty much how long my hair was...)
Photo creds: Hannah
After:



Yes...close up of my face........ >.<

But anywho, having haircuts are fun, aren't they? Especially if it's a big change!

8 comments:

  1. It looks great! :)

    I wish I could get my hair cut short, but then it would be basically a mass of unruly curls and frizz. ;P

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable! I can't ever pull off short hair haha :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! =D I'm thinking of getting mine cut too. Currently my hair is halfway down my back so it would be a huge change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, wow! That WOULD be a huge change!!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful!! I love it.

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete