September 21, 2015

What's With All The Cats...?

HEEWWWWOOOOO!

You know that post I published saying my family brought home a new kitten..?
About one month after that, we brought home two more kittens...


Annabelle...

... and Lily...

Are you catching on? Hehehe....

Soooooo...

Long story short...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, I'll stop dragging it on.

My family and I are going to own a cattery. We...Ragdoll breeders...Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be able to breed one of my favorite pets.

I didn't want to post this until we were official, but we are now!
We is legit.
Our website is up and running. Yay! Check it out if you want.
Ragdoll Chapps
We are bringing home...uh...three more cats in three weeks... The plan was to start out with two females and one male cat...um...that plan changed...but that's a long story...

Heh.

We plan to have kittens next year!
I'M SO EXCITED! EEEK! :P

So anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, my contest is ending in three days (Sept. 24) I have two entries thus far...Write, write, write! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment