August 13, 2016

Books, Books, And More Books

I'm a bibliophile (a person who collects or has a great love of books). Yas...yasss...YAAASSSSS. MY PRECIOOUUUSSS. BOOKS ARE LIFE <3

Okay, ehem. 

Recently, I've been collecting books to read and my TBR pile keeps getting bigger and it is awesome.

These past couple months I've been reading the Chaos Walking series, recommended by my lovely friend Anna, and it is absolutely AMAZING! THE FEELZ.  I just started the last book of the series, Monsters of Men, this week. I totally recommend this book to anyone 14+! (It has a bit of cussing in it.)

I also finished the first book in the Hunger Games series this week and it was so good! SOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE....which my family watched and it made me not want to read the books for a while, but my friends also recommended the series and I found all of the books at a yardsale for only $1.50 and I'm so glad I bought them 'cause I can't wait to start on the next book, but first I gotta finish Monsters of Men. (gasps for air)

My mom (thanks Mom <3) bought me a book I've been wanting for a long time this past week, as well. The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson. Yay! I've been wanting her to do a Princess and the Pea retelling because I saw so much potential with that story and she also combined it with my all time favorite princess story, Beauty and the Beast! 

Today I found The Maze Runner at a yardsale for only 50 cents. Booyah! I know it was turned into a movie and I've heard some things about it, but not exactly sure what I'm about to dive into when I read the book besides the fact that they are trying to escape a maze...

Anyway, here is a list of my TBR books (that I have with me) in order of when I shall read them:

(After Monsters of Men)

1. Catching Fire

2. Mockingjay

3. The Beautiful Pretender

4. The Maze Runner


There are a lot of other books that I want to read that my friends recommended, but I don't have them yet, so I won't add them to my reading list. 

EEK, I WANT TO READ THEM ALL RIGHT NOW, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET THROUGH THEM SO FAST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment