October 31, 2015

My Costume...

So I went to my youth group's annual costume party on Wednesday and I kinda left you hanging on what I dressed up as...

Alright, I was a modern Disney princess...
Here are some hints in pictures:




Guessed?

I was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Modern Snow White!!

It was super fun dressing up like her in modern days! I loved all the bright colors together. I will definitely wear this on other days too! Kinda like a casual-fancy outfit. 

My mom did my makeup, as I am not that good yet. XD She tried to make me look like Snow White and I think she did a great job! 

She also spray-paint dyed my bangs black. Well, tried to. I would not suggest using the spray-paint dye... It's soooo smelly and messy. Thankfully it washes out real well.

Overall, I LOVED my outfit and it was a fun night! lots of candy and popcorn! Umm....I spilled my popcorn TWICE....I was sitting in the front row of seats too...Eek...

Anywho...Did you guys like trick-or-treating? Who did you dress up as?

~*~

FYI, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow (November 1) and I'm gonna get into high-gear writing. I'll try to keep up with blogging and also keep y'all updated on my story/word-count! 
If you are participating, my username is Joy4104!

Byyyyyyeeee!!

4 comments:

  1. Im Ava!
    Im 16 years old, love to read, listen and play music, and read.

    I have set up a website called Argonaut Nation, its specially designed for teen girls to share their interests.
    As one of my favorite bloggers, I was wondering if you might be interested in submitting something? It can be anything from a poem your enjoying, to a photoshoot, a review on a book, to an art project.

    You can check out the website here: theargonautnation.com.

    Ava :)
    argonaut.teams@gmail.com

    Ps. If you have any friends who you think might be interested, I would also sincerely appreciate it if you let them know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      That's great! Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can submit something right now as I am suuper busy! I'll check it out though!!

      Delete
  2. i love your nail art! happy (five or six days late) halloween! your costume is so creative. keep it up!

    cia | kalop-cia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mom did it, I wouldn't be as neat. Lol! Thanks again, cia!

      Delete